1. Can I use a wall charger?
It is recommended to charge the earbuds using the USB port of the laptop, PC or power bank.
However, if you'd like to use a wall charger, make sure that its output voltage is 5V and its capacity is at least 0.5 Ah (500 mAh). These specifications are printed on any wall charger.
2. How can I remove low battery warning?
There is no way to remove the low battery warning except to charge the earphones. This feature is intended to prevent over-discharge which may negatively affect the battery life.
3. Can I turn off the flashing LED light?
It can't be disabled. This is a common feature for Bluetooth earbuds.
4. Can I use the XR100 while it is charging?
Earbuds may get hot while charging, so to avoid possible damage to your ears, it is not recommended to use them while charging, it is not safe.
5. How to adjust minimum volume level?
To reduce volume, adjust the equalizer on your device and check if there are no installed apps for managing the sound which may affect volume level.
6. Is there any software updates offered for the XR100?
The Bluetooth module in the TREBLAB earbuds speaker adheres to the Bluetooth SIG protocols, and therefore there are no software updates offered.
7. Is the microphone windproof?
The microphone is not windproof. The TREBLAB XR100 earbuds have СVС 6.0 noise-cancellation technology in the built-in Mic to make phone conversations clearer.
8. What voice commands support do XR100 have?
The TREBLAB XR100 are equipped with a built-in microphone and can be used as a headset.
The following features are supported:
- Answer/End call
- Reject call
- Redial the last number in your call log.
Note that the TREBLAB XR100 don`t support Siri or Google Assistant.
9. Do these support aptX?
The TREBLAB XR100 earbuds don't support Qualcomm aptX technology.
10. What is Passive noise cancellation and CVC 6.0 technology?
The TREBLAB XR100 feature Passive Noise Cancellation to help dismiss the din of the outside world. Passive noise-cancelling is also known as noise isolation and it works by blocking some background noise because the shape of the earbuds forms a seal inside your ears that helps to prevent noise from getting in. As a result, finding the correct size expandable foam ear tips is key for blocking out unwanted sound.
In addition, TREBLAB has СVС 6.0 noise-cancellation technology and a built-in Mic to make phone conversations clearer.
11. Do the earbuds support multipoint connection (i.e. pairing with 2 devices at a time)?
The TREBLAB XR100 is enabled with a multi-point connection function, meaning it can be paired with 2 devices at a time.
To connect XR100 to the second device you need to do the following:
1. Temporarily switch OFF the wireless mode on the first device you connected to.
2. Connect the earbuds to the other device.
3. Turn the wireless mode back ON for the first device and pair the XR100 with it.
When you turn the earbuds ON, they will try to reconnect with the most-recently connected device. If reconnection does not happen automatically, the earbuds will try to find the next device in the pairing list.
If you still have a question for our Customer Support regarding the performance or functionality of the XR100 model, please click Contact Us.
If you experience any technical issue with your product, please click here.
If you want to return the product you don't like, please click here.
If you experience any issues with the delivery of your product, please click here.