The TREBLAB X1 have 4 dedicated microphones and support ENC (Environmental Noise Cancelling) technology to provide the best calling experience. Audio playback will be paused during the calls.
1) Check the settings for incoming and outcoming calls on your device are arranged as required (kindly refer to the pictures below: these are mic setting instructions for various operating systems: Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android).
2) Make sure that the Mic slot of your device is empty.
3) Ensure the other person on the call has Volume ON and loud enough.
2) Make sure the microphones (which are located on the earbuds) are not covered/blocked by anything.
3) Clean the microphones with a small soft brush or with a slightly damp washcloth. Don’t let any liquid get inside the mic.
If the issue persists, please:
4) Check the mic performance having connected X1 to another device.
5) Check the mic trying to call to different people.
To view a picture in its full size, please do right-click and open it in the new tab.
Please reset your earbuds by taking the following steps:
1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device and remove TREBLAB X1's from the list.
2. Make sure that the charging case has some charge.
3. Put the earbuds into the charging case and leave the lid open.
4. Press and hold the case MFB for 10 seconds until you see the red/blue LEDs blinking 3 times on the case and green/red LEDs blinking 3 times on the earbuds.
5. Now the earphones are restored to the factory settings and ready for use.
6. Take the earbuds off from the charging case. They will turn ON automatically and connect to each other.
7. Pair the earbuds with the device.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!