If one earbud sounds quieter/worse than another one, please take the following steps:
1. check the equalizer preset on the source device. It might help to set the volume on your headphones. Check the balance on your player and adjust it until the two earbuds sound equally loud. To set the equalizer- typically, for a mobile, it is - Settings - Music - Equalizer. However, it depends on the brand of your device.
2. try to clean the speaker mesh on the earbud as earwax and dust accumulated on it can cause the volume difference.
3. check with another application (any other music player).
4. check with another device.
Please reset your earbuds by taking the following steps:
1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device and remove TREBLAB X1's from the list.
2. Make sure that the charging case has some charge.
3. Put the earbuds into the charging case and leave the lid open.
4. Press and hold the case MFB for 10 seconds until you see the red/blue LEDs blinking 3 times on the case and green/red LEDs blinking 3 times on the earbuds.
5. Now the earphones are restored to the factory settings and ready for use.
6. Take the earbuds off from the charging case. They will turn ON automatically and connect to each other.
7. Pair the earbuds with the device.
Once reset is done, please test the earbuds' performance.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!