1) If the sound is somehow disappointing, kindly try checking the equalizer and application preset on your device. To set the equalizer- typically, for a mobile, it is - Settings - Music - Equalizer. However, it depends on the brand of your device. Also, there are many equalizer apps available to download.
Additionally, please, mind the source - bitrates of the track could dramatically reduce the final sound quality.
2) Make sure the following conditions are met:
- Proper environment (no antennas, steel, a lot of other BT devices nearby)
- Clear path (no solid obstructions: walls, a lot of furniture, etc.)
- No other electronics on body (no walkie-talkies etc.)
- The earbuds are not running out of power.
3) Clean the earbuds and the ear tips by the following steps:
- make sure the earbuds are turned off and disconnected from your device or any power source.
- take a clean slightly damp washcloth and wipe down the earbuds (We recommend using clear water, or detergent for electronics). Alternatively, you can use special cleaning wipes for electronics.
- to clean the silicone ear tips, just remove them carefully, create a solution of warm soapy water, and wipe them down with a washcloth or fully submerging them in water.
4) Check the sound having connected the earbuds to another device.
If you are still unsatisfied with the sound quality, please click Contact Us. We will gladly assist you!