Important: If one of the earbuds is connected but has no sound, please check another section "One earbud has no sound".
If you do not hear the three-tone sound prompt when the earbuds are pairing, please check the earbuds with another device and go to STEP 2.
Please reset your earbuds by taking the following steps:
1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device and remove TREBLAB X1's from the list.
2. Make sure that the charging case has some charge.
3. Put the earbuds into the charging case and leave the lid open.
4. Press and hold the case MFB for 10 seconds until you see the red/blue LEDs blinking 3 times on the case and green/red LEDs blinking 3 times on the earbuds.
5. Now the earphones are restored to the factory settings and ready for use.
6. Take the earbuds off from the charging case. They will turn ON automatically and connect to each other.
7. Pair the earbuds with the device.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!