Important: When charging the earbuds, you would see the red LED on the front side of the charging case. If LED is not lit, please go to another section "Defective charging case".
The X1 model comes with semi-transparent stickers on charging contacts of both earbuds that are used for pre-sales protection. Please remove the tape carefully and try to charge the earbuds again.
If one of the earbuds still cannot charge and refuses to turn on, please take the following troubleshooting steps:
1) сlean the charging contacts on the earbud with a slightly damp cotton swab when it is turned off (we recommend using water or a specially designed cleaning fluid sold for electronics).
2) сheck if the earbud slots in the charging case are free of debris.
3) Gently push the earbuds into the charging case to make sure that the charging contacts of both earbuds are connected to the charging boxes' pins
If the earbud can charge, but still doesn`t turn on, please go to STEP 2.
If the earbud still cannot charge, please go to STEP 3.
Please reset your earbuds by taking the following steps:
1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device and remove TREBLAB X1's from the list.
2. Make sure that the charging case has some charge.
3. Put the earbuds into the charging case and leave the lid open.
4. Press and hold the case MFB for 10 seconds until you see the red/blue LEDs blinking 3 times on the case and green/red LEDs blinking 3 times on the earbuds.
5. Now the earphones are restored to the factory settings and ready for use.
6. Take the earbuds off from the charging case. They will turn ON automatically and connect to each other.
7. Pair the earbuds with the device.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!