Important: If one earbud doesn`t charge or turn on, kindly check other sections "One earbud doesn`t charge or turn on".
To fix the connection issue of one earbud only, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
1) Make sure the following conditions are met:
- Proper environment (no antennas, steel, a lot of other BT devices nearby)
- Clear path (no solid obstructions: walls, a lot of furniture, etc.)
- No other electronics on body (no walkie-talkies etc.)
- The earbuds are not running out of power.
2) If the issue persists, please:
- Check with another application (any other music player app)
- Check with another device.
Note 1: You can only connect and play audio from one device at a time. But you can store up to six connected devices in the headphones pairing list.
Note 2: When you turn the earbuds ON, they will try to reconnect with the most-recently connected device. If reconnection does not happen automatically, the earbuds will try to find the next device in the pairing list.
Please reset your earbuds by taking the following steps:
1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device and remove TREBLAB X1's from the list.
2. Make sure that the charging case has some charge.
3. Put the earbuds into the charging case and leave the lid open.
4. Press and hold the case MFB for 10 seconds until you see the red/blue LEDs blinking 3 times on the case and green/red LEDs blinking 3 times on the earbuds.
5. Now the earphones are restored to the factory settings and ready for use.
6. Take the earbuds off from the charging case. They will turn ON automatically and connect to each other.
7. Pair the earbuds with the device.
Once reset is done, please repeat STEP 1.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!