Important: If LED indicators on the charging case do not flash, please check another section "Defective charging case".
The X1 model comes with a protective film on the charging contacts of both earbuds that Is used for presale protection. Please remove the tape carefully and try to charge the earbuds again.
If the charging case seems to charge the earbuds, there's no film on the charging pins, but they still won`t turn on, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
1) сlean the charging contacts on the earbuds with a slightly damp cotton swab when they are turned off (we recommend using water or a specially designed cleaning fluid sold for electronics).
2) сheck if the earbud slots in the charging case are free of debris.
3) try charging the case with another Type-C cable, another power source/another adaptor (if any).
4) push the earbuds into the charging case gently to make sure that the charging contacts of both earbuds are connected to the charging boxes' pins.
Note 1: High humidity and extreme temperatures can cause the deformation of the device and affect the battery performance and the dock.
Note 2: The earbuds themselves have IPX4 (sweatproof) rating, the charging case is not sweatproof/waterproof.
Please reset your earbuds by taking the following steps:
1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device and remove TREBLAB X1's from the list.
2. Make sure that the charging case has some charge.
3. Put the earbuds into the charging case and leave the lid open.
4. Press and hold the case MFB for 10 seconds until you see the red/blue LEDs blinking 3 times on the case and green/red LEDs blinking 3 times on the earbuds.
5. Now the earphones are restored to the factory settings and ready for use.
6. Take the earbuds off from the charging case. They will turn ON automatically and connect to each other.
7. Pair the earbuds with the device.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!