Important: If the issue affects one earbud only, kindly check another section "One earbud cutting in and out".
To fix the connection issue of both earbuds, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
1) Make sure the following conditions are met:
- Proper environment (no antennas, steel, a lot of other BT devices nearby)
- Clear path (no solid obstructions: walls, a lot of furniture, etc.)
- No other electronics on body (no walkie-talkies etc.)
- The earbuds are not running out of power.
2) If the issue persists, please:
- Check with another application (any other music player app)
- Check with another device.
Please reset your earbuds by taking the following steps:
1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device and remove TREBLAB X1's from the list.
2. Make sure that the charging case has some charge.
3. Put the earbuds into the charging case and leave the lid open.
4. Press and hold the case MFB for 10 seconds until you see the red/blue LEDs blinking 3 times on the case and green/red LEDs blinking 3 times on the earbuds.
5. Now the earphones are restored to the factory settings and ready for use.
6. Take the earbuds off from the charging case. They will turn ON automatically and connect to each other.
7. Pair the earbuds with the device.
Once reset is done, please repeat STEP 1.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!