1. Can I use the earbuds separately?
Yes, two earbuds can be used separately with two different devices. You can charge one of the earbuds in a charging case while listening to the music with another one. Then you can swap them.
Note that if the source devices (one for each earbud) are close enough, you will need to turn off one earbud and the Bluetooth for that device while connecting the other so that they do not pair together.
2. Can I use a wall charger?
It is recommended to charge the earbuds using the USB port of the laptop, PC or power bank. However, if you'd like to use a wall charger, make sure that its output voltage is 5V and its capacity is at least 0.5-1 Ah (500-1000 mAh). These specifications are printed on any wall charger.
3. How can I remove low battery warning?
There is no way to remove the low battery warning except to charge the earphones. This feature is intended to prevent over-discharge which may negatively affect battery life.
4. Can I turn off the flashing LED light?
It can't be disabled. This is a common feature for Bluetooth earbuds.
5. Is driver/app needed to connect?
There is no need to download any special apps to connect the X3 Pro to the device. The earphones seamlessly pair with all Bluetooth-enabled devices.
The earphones can be paired with any TV, iOS, or Android devices via Bluetooth 5 technology. Note that Bluetooth 5 is backward-compatible.
6. How to adjust minimum volume level?
To reduce volume, adjust the equalizer on your device and check if there are no installed apps for managing the sound which may affect volume level.
7. How long is the battery life? Can you clarify this question?
TREBLAB X3 Pro provides up to 9 hours of playtime plus additional 4 charges if you use the charging case. In total, that’s about 45 hours.
When your earbuds and case are both fully charged, you will get up to 45 hours of use (no phone conversations, music around 50% volume, no apps). You will get about 35 hours of ordinary use when listening to loud music, making phone calls, or using voice assistants (Siri, GVS).
Each earbud is also capable of about 7-9 hours of playtime and phone conversations when used separately from one another.
Note that signal strength can shorten the average playtime (e.g. when you are far away from the source device, if there are a lot of obstacles, or if something interferes with the signal).
8. Do the earbuds support multipoint connection (i.e. pairing with 2 devices at a time)?
TREBLAB X3 Pro earbuds cannot be paired with more than one device simultaneously. They can remember Bluetooth connection with multiple devices, but can be connected only to one device at a time.
However, two earbuds can be used separately with two different devices.
If the source devices (one for each earbud) are close enough, you’ll need to turn off one earbud and the Bluetooth for that device while connecting the other so that they do not pair together.
9. Is there any software updates offered for the X3 Pro?
The Bluetooth module in the TREBLAB earbuds speaker adheres to the Bluetooth SIG protocols, and therefore there are no software updates offered.
10. Is the microphone windproof?
The microphone is not windproof.
11. Which Bluetooth class does the X3 Pro have?
TREBLAB X3 Pro model is equipped with BT 5.
Class 2 (signal up to 10 meters / 33 feet).
12. What voice commands support do X3 Pro have?
The TREBLAB X3 Pro are equipped with a built-in microphone and can be used as a headset. The following features are supported:
- Answer/End call
- Reject call
- Activate Voice Assistant
Note that the TREBLAB X3 Pro also support Siri and Google Assistant
13. What is Passive noise cancellation?
The TREBLAB X3 Pro feature Passive Noise Cancellation to help dismiss the din of the outside world. Passive noise-canceling is also known as noise isolation and it works by blocking some background noise because the shape of the earbuds forms a seal inside your ears that helps to prevent noise from getting in. As a result, finding the correct size expandable foam ear tips is key for blocking out unwanted sound.
14. How to pair Apple Watch with the X3 Pro earbuds?
1. The Apple Watch can only use its own ‘Music’ app. To make it play music, we have to export music from iTunes to the iPhone ‘Music’ app.
2. Create a playlist on iTunes (iPhone or Desktop), and add music to it.
3. Open the ‘Apple Watch’ app on the iPhone, then select Music > Synchro list. Select your created playlist, then copy the music to Apple Watch (providing there is enough available storage).
4. Set the iPhone to ‘flight mode,’ and ensure the iPhone disconnects from the Apple Watch entirely.
5. Turn on the X3 Pro and activate Pairing mode.
6. Go to Apple Watch ‘setting’ > ‘Bluetooth’ > ‘Device’ > click the X3 Pro pairing name ‘TREBLAB X3 Pro’ > Connected.
7. Go to the Apple Watch ‘Music’ app, and you’ll see: “cannot use iPhone playlist”. Now, please select “Force Touch”. No matter which music source you selected, it’s OK: the Apple Watch becomes a separate music player, with no need for iPhone help.
NOTE: the Apple Watch cannot use its own speaker to play music, so when X3 Pro is not powered on or connected, it will inform you to choose a receiving device.
After connecting, your Apple Watch can only listen to music, because the Apple watch can not use the SIM card.
If you still have a question for our Customer Support regarding the performance or functionality of the X3 Pro model, please click Contact Us.
If you experience any technical issue with your product, please click here.
If you want to return the product you don't like, please click here.
If you experience any issues with the delivery of your product, please click here.