If one earbud sounds quieter/worse than another one, please take the following steps:
1. check the equalizer preset on the source device. It might help to set the volume on your headphones. Check the balance on your player and adjust it until the two earbuds sound equally loud. To set the equalizer- typically, for a mobile, it is - Settings - Music - Equalizer. However, it depends on the brand of your device.
2. try to clean the speaker mesh on the earbud as earwax and dust accumulated on it can cause the volume difference.
3. check with another application (any other music player).
4. check with another device.
Reset your earbuds by following the steps below:
1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device and remove TREBLAB X3 Pro's from the list.
2. Turn the earbuds OFF.
3. Press and hold the MFB button on both earbuds for 11 seconds. You will see the purple light and hear the sound prompt.
4. Put them back into the charging case.
5. Now the earphones are restored to the factory settings and ready for use.
6. Take the earbuds off from the charging case. They will turn ON automatically and connect to each other.
7. Pair the earbuds to the device.
When you take the earbuds out of the charging case for the first time after the reset is done, the LED indicator lights on the earbuds will flash rapidly. This means that the earbuds are establishing a connection between one another.
Once reset is done, please test the earbuds' performance.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!