Please note the TREBLAB X3 Pro earbuds are designed for sport mainly. It means that while the headset supports phone calls management, this is not the main function of the product.
We recommend using them for listening to music and short calls “on the go”. However, if you think your microphone doesn`t work as should, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
1) Check the settings for incoming and outcoming calls on your device are arranged as required (kindly refer to the pictures below: these are mic setting instructions for various operating systems: Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android).
2) Make sure that the Mic slot of your device is empty.
3) Ensure the other person on the call has Volume ON and loud enough.
2) Make sure the microphone (which is located on the earbuds) is not covered/blocked by anything.
3) Clean the microphone with a small soft brush or with a slightly damp washcloth. Don’t let any liquid get inside the mic.
If the issue persists, please:
4) Check the mic performance having connected X3 Pro to another device.
5) Check the mic trying to call to different people.
To view a picture in its full size, please do right-click and open it in the new tab.
Reset your earbuds by following the steps below:
1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device and remove TREBLAB X3 Pro's from the list.
2. Turn the earbuds OFF.
3. Press and hold the MFB button on both earbuds for 11 seconds. You will see the purple light and hear the sound prompt.
4. Put them back into the charging case.
5. Now the earphones are restored to the factory settings and ready for use.
6. Take the earbuds off from the charging case. They will turn ON automatically and connect to each other.
7. Pair the earbuds to the device.
When you take the earbuds out of the charging case for the first time after the reset is done, the LED indicator lights on the earbuds will flash rapidly. This means that the earbuds are establishing a connection between one another.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!