Important: If one of the earbuds is connected but has no sound, please check another section "One earbud has no sound".
If you do not hear 'Connected' during the pairing process, please check the earbuds with another device and go to STEP 2.
Reset your X3 Pro earbuds by doing the following:
1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device and remove TREBLAB X3 Pro's from the list.
2. Turn the earbuds OFF.
3. Press and hold the MFB button on both earbuds for 11 seconds. You will see the purple light and hear the sound prompt.
4. Put them back into the charging case.
5. Now the earphones are restored to the factory settings and ready for use.
6. Take the earbuds off from the charging case. They will turn ON automatically and connect to each other.
7. Pair the earbuds to the device.
When you take the earbuds out of the charging case for the first time after the reset is done, the LED indicator lights on the earbuds will flash rapidly. This means that the earbuds are establishing a connection between one another.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!