Important: If LED indicators on the charging case do not flash, please check another section "Defective charging case".
The X3 Pro model comes with semi-transparent stickers on both earbuds that are used for pre-sales protection. Please remove the tape carefully and try to charge the earbuds again.
If the charging case seems to charge the earbuds, there's no film on the charging pins, but they still won`t turn on, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
1) clean the charging pins and contacts on the charging case when it is turned OFF: take a clean slightly damp washcloth and wipe them down. (We recommend using clear water, or detergent for electronics).
2) try charging the case with another USB Type-C cable, another power source/another adaptor (if any).
3) push the earbuds into the charging case gently to make sure that the charging contacts of both earbuds are connected to the charging boxes' pins.
4) clean the POWER buttons on the earbuds (according to 1st step).
Note 1: High humidity and extreme temperatures can cause the deformation of the device and affect the battery performance and the dock.
Note 2: The earbuds themselves have IPX7 (sweatproof) rating, the charging case is not sweatproof/waterproof.
Please reset your earbuds by the following steps:
1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device and remove TREBLAB X3 Pro's from the list.
2. Turn the earbuds OFF.
3. Press and hold the MFB button on both earbuds for 11 seconds. You will see the purple light and hear the sound prompt.
4. Put them back into the charging case.
5. Now the earphones are restored to the factory settings and ready for use.
6. Take the earbuds off from the charging case. They will turn ON automatically and connect to each other.
7. Pair the earbuds to the device.
When you take the earbuds out of the charging case for the first time after the reset is done, the LED indicator lights on the earbuds will flash rapidly. This means that the earbuds are establishing a connection between one another.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!