1) All the headphones with the dynamic drivers need to be burnt in. Please leave the earbuds playing some music at 75% volume for about 15 hours. This will allow them to sound as it was designed. If you do not want to wait, the sound will equalize itself during the normal operation after some time.
2) If the sound is somehow disappointing, kindly try checking the equalizer and application preset on your device. To set the equalizer- typically, for a mobile, it is - settings - music - equalizer. However, it depends on the brand of your device. Also, there are many equalizer apps available to download.
Additionally, please, mind the source - bitrates of the track could dramatically reduce the final sound quality.
3) Make sure the following conditions are met:
- Proper environment (no antennas, steel, a lot of other devices nearby)
- Clear path (no solid obstructions: walls, a lot of furniture, etc.)
- No other electronics on body (no walkie-talkies, etc.)
- The headset is not running out of power.
4) If the issue persists, please check the sound via both Bluetooth and LINE-IN mode
If you are still unsatisfied with the sound quality, please click Contact Us. We will gladly assist you!