1) Make sure the following conditions are met:
- Proper environment (no antennas, steel, a lot of other devices nearby)
- Clear path (no solid obstructions: walls, a lot of furniture, etc.)
- No other electronics on the body (no walkie-talkies, etc.)
- The headset is not running out of power.
2) If the issue persists, please:
- Check with another application (any other music player app)
- Check with another device
- Check the headset via both Bluetooth and LINE-IN mode.
Kindly troubleshoot your headset by the following steps:
1. Please ensure that your TREBLAB BT5 is fully charged and the AUX cable is not plugged in.
2. Turn ON your headset by long-pressing POWER button for 2 seconds. You will hear the 'POWER ON' sound clue.
3. Press and hold the Volume + and Volume - button for 5 seconds until the LED flashes blue. Now the headphones are restored back to the factory settings and ready to be paired again.
4. Turn off BT5 headphones.
5. While the headphones are turned OFF, go to your device's Bluetooth menu and delete 'Treblab BT5' from the list by clicking 'Forget this device'.
6. Turn your device's Bluetooth off and on. Treblab headphones will be deleted.
7. Turn ON your BT5 by long-pressing the POWER button for 2 seconds. You will hear the 'POWER ON' sound clue. Then you will see the blue/red flashing indicating that the headphones are in Pairing mode.
8. Using your device, scan/search for available Bluetooth devices. TREBLAB BT5 should be in the device list.
9. Select it. Once BT5 is successfully paired and connected, you will hear the 'CONNECTED' voice prompt, and the LED will start flashing blue every second.
Once reset is done, please repeat STEP 1.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!