If your headset doesn't hold a charge as mentioned in the specifications, please:
1) Clean the charging port and the cable "head" with a small soft brush to remove debris.
2) Try to charge your headset for at least 4 hours with:
- another charging cable;
- another power source;
- another adaptor (if any).
Note 1: If headphones are left unused, a fully charged battery will lose its charge over time.
Note 2: High humidity and extreme temperatures can cause the deformation of the device and affect battery performance.
Note 3: On one full battery charge, the BT5 provides up to 15 hours of playtime at maximum volume and up to 24 hours at medium volume (60%). To get the maximum battery time the conditions should be ideal:
- 60% of maximum volume;
- good Bluetooth connection;
- charging the headphones as per instruction (do not overcharge them, use the supplied charging cable);
- not listening to music and answering phone calls at the same time;
Note 4: If your headset is more than 1 year old, their battery life may be reduced due to the natural lifecycle of the Li-ion battery.
Kindly troubleshoot the headset by performing the following steps:
1. Please ensure that your TREBLAB BT5 is fully charged and the AUX cable is not plugged in.
2. Turn ON your headset by long-pressing POWER button for 2 seconds. You will hear the 'POWER ON' sound clue.
3. Press and hold the Volume + and Volume - button for 5 seconds until the LED flashes blue. Now the headphones are restored back to the factory settings and ready to be paired again.
4. Turn off BT5 headphones.
5. While the headphones are turned OFF, go to your device's Bluetooth menu and delete 'Treblab BT5' from the list by clicking 'Forget this device'.
6. Turn your device's Bluetooth off and on. Treblab headphones will be deleted.
7. Turn ON your BT5 by long-pressing the POWER button for 2 seconds. You will hear the 'POWER ON' sound clue. Then you will see the blue/red flashing indicating that the headphones are in Pairing mode.
8. Using your device, scan/search for available Bluetooth devices. TREBLAB BT5 should be in the device list.
9. Select it. Once BT5 is successfully paired and connected, you will hear the 'CONNECTED' voice prompt, and the LED will start flashing blue every second.
Once reset is done, please test the battery performance.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!