If people cannot hear you well during a call, please take the following steps:
1) Check the settings for incoming and outcoming calls on your device are arranged as required (kindly refer to the pictures below: these are mic setting instructions for various operating systems: Windows, macOS, iOS, Android).
2) Make sure that the Mic slot of your device is empty.
3) Ensure the other person on the call has Volume ON and loud enough.
4) Make sure the microphone is not covered/blocked by anything.
5) Note that the microphone will not work if the headset is connected to the source device via AUX cable.
6) Clean the microphone with a small soft brush or with a slightly damp washcloth. Don’t let any liquid get inside the mic.
If the issue persists, please:
6) Check the mic performance having connected BT5 to another device.
7) Check the microphone trying to call different people.
To view a picture in its full size, please do right-click and open it in the new tab.
Kindly troubleshoot the headset by performing the following steps:
1. Please ensure that your TREBLAB BT5 is fully charged and the AUX cable is not plugged in.
2. Turn ON your headset by long-pressing POWER button for 2 seconds. You will hear the 'POWER ON' sound clue.
3. Press and hold the Volume + and Volume - button for 5 seconds until the LED flashes blue. Now the headphones are restored back to the factory settings and ready to be paired again.
4. Turn off BT5 headphones.
5. While the headphones are turned OFF, go to your device's Bluetooth menu and delete 'Treblab BT5' from the list by clicking 'Forget this device'.
6. Turn your device's Bluetooth off and on. Treblab headphones will be deleted.
7. Turn ON your BT5 by long-pressing the POWER button for 2 seconds. You will hear the 'POWER ON' sound clue. Then you will see the blue/red flashing indicating that the headphones are in Pairing mode.
8. Using your device, scan/search for available Bluetooth devices. TREBLAB BT5 should be in the device list.
9. Select it. Once BT5 is successfully paired and connected, you will hear the 'CONNECTED' voice prompt, and the LED will start flashing blue every second.
Once the reset is done, please:
- Check the mic performance having connected BT5 to another device
- Check the mic trying to call different people.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!