If the VOLUME buttons do not work, please:
1) Make sure the headset is turned off and disconnected from your device or any power source.
2) Take a clean slightly damp washcloth and wipe down the VOLUME buttons. (We recommend using clear water, or detergent for electronics). Alternatively, you can use special cleaning wipes for electronics.
3) Dry the buttons thoroughly.
NOTE: If the headset is plugged in via AUX cable, the VOLUME buttons will not work. You will need to make the volume adjustments on the source device.
Kindly troubleshoot the headset by performing the following steps:
1. Please ensure that your TREBLAB BT5 are fully charged and the AUX cable is not plugged in.
2. Turn ON your headset by long-pressing POWER button for 2 seconds. You will hear the 'POWER ON' sound clue.
3. Press and hold the Volume + and Volume - button for 5 seconds until the LED flashes blue. Now the headphones are restored back to the factory settings and ready to be paired again.
4. Turn off BT5 headphones.
5. While the headphones are turned OFF, go to your device's Bluetooth menu and delete 'Treblab BT5' from the list by clicking 'Forget this device'.
6. Turn your device's Bluetooth off and on. Treblab headphones will be deleted.
7. Turn ON your BT5 by long-pressing the POWER button for 2 seconds. You will hear the 'POWER ON' sound clue. Then you will see the blue/red flashing indicating that the headphones are in Pairing mode.
8. Using your device, scan/search for available Bluetooth devices. TREBLAB BT5 should be in the device list.
9. Select it. Once BT5 are successfully paired and connected, you will hear the 'CONNECTED' voice prompt, and the LED will start flashing blue every second.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!