If one earbud sounds quieter/worse than another one, please take the following steps:
1. check the equalizer preset on the source device. It might help to set the volume on your headphones. Check the balance on your player and adjust it until the two earbuds sound equally loud. To set the equalizer- typically, for a mobile, it is - Settings - Music - Equalizer. However, it depends on the brand of your device.
2. try to clean the speaker mesh on the earbud as earwax and dust accumulated on it can cause the volume difference.
3. check with another application (any other music player).
4. check with another device.
Troubleshoot your earbuds by following the steps below:
- Please ensure that your TREBLAB xGo are fully charged.
- On all the devices the earbuds were paired with, find and delete TREBLAB xGo from the lists by clicking 'Forget this device' in Bluetooth menus.
- Power the device on and off. TREBLAB xGo earbuds will be deleted.
- Take TREBLAB xGo from the charging case and turn them ON. Follow these instructions to pair your earbuds with the device:
1. After taking the earbuds from the case, you will hear 'Power ON' voice prompt and 'Stereo mode' voice prompt a few seconds later.
2. Activate Bluetooth on the device, scan/search for Treblab xGo, and click CONNECT.
3. If prompted by your device to connect, select Yes.
4. You will hear 'Connected' voice prompt.
Once the procedure is done, please test the earbuds' performance.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!