Important: If the issue affects one earbud only, kindly check another section "One earbud cutting in and out".
To fix the connection issue of both earbuds, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
1) Make sure the following conditions are met:
- Proper environment (no antennas, steel, a lot of other BT devices nearby)
- Clear path (no solid obstructions: walls, a lot of furniture, etc.)
- No other electronics on body (no walkie-talkies etc.)
- The earbuds are not running out of power.
2) If the issue persists, please:
- Check with another application (any other music player app)
- Check with another device.
Please reset your earbuds by taking the following steps:
1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device and remove TREBLAB xFit's from the list.
2. Turn the earbuds OFF.
3. Press and hold the MFB button on both earbuds for 9 seconds. You will see pink light and hear a sound prompt.
4. The earbuds will turn OFF automatically.
5. Put them back into the charging case. The red LEDs should light up on the earbuds.
6. Take the earbuds off from the charging case. They will turn ON automatically and connect to each other.
7. Pair the earbuds to the device.
Once reset is done, please repeat STEP 1.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!