Important: If LED indicators on the charging case do not flash, please check another section "Defective charging case".
The xFit model may have a yellow semi-transparent film on both earbuds that is used for pre-sales protection. Please remove the tape carefully and try to charge the earbuds again.
If the charging case seems to charge the earbuds, there's no film on the charging pins, but they still won`t turn on, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
1) clean the charging pins and contacts on the charging case when it is turned OFF: take a clean slightly damp washcloth and wipe them down. (We recommend using clear water, or detergent for electronics).
2) try charging the case with another micro-USB cable, another power source/another adaptor (if any).
3) push the earbuds into the charging case gently to make sure that the charging contacts of both earbuds are connected to the charging boxes' pins.
4) clean the POWER buttons on the earbuds (according to 1st step).
Note 1: High humidity and extreme temperatures can cause the deformation of the device and affect the battery performance and the dock.
Note 2: The earbuds themselves have IPX6 (sweatproof) rating, the charging case is not sweatproof/waterproof.
Please reset your earbuds by the following steps:
1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device and remove TREBLAB xFit's from the list.
2. Turn the earbuds OFF.
3. Press and hold the MFB button on both earbuds for 9 seconds. You will see pink light and hear a sound prompt.
4. The earbuds will turn OFF automatically.
5. Put them back into the charging case. The red LEDs should light up on the earbuds.
6. Take the earbuds off from the charging case. They will turn ON automatically and connect to each other.
7. Pair the earbuds to the device.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!