Important: When charging the earbuds, the charging case indicators will turn on. If LEDs on the case are not working, please go to another section "Defective charging case".
The xFit model may have a yellow semi-transparent film on both earbuds that is used for pre-sales protection. Please remove the tape carefully and try to charge the earbuds again.
If one of the earbuds still cannot charge and refuses to turn on, please take the following troubleshooting steps:
1) Clean the charging pins in the charging case and contacts on the earbuds when they are turned off: take a clean, slightly damp washcloth and wipe them down (We recommend using water or specially designed cleaning fluid sold for electronics).
2) Gently push the earbuds into the charging case to make sure that the charging contacts of both earbuds are connected to the charging boxes' pins
3) Clean the MFB button on the earbud.
- Make sure the earbuds are turned off and disconnected from your device or any power source.
- Take a clean slightly damp washcloth and wipe down the MFB button (We recommend using clear water, or detergent for electronics). Alternatively, you can use special cleaning wipes for electronics.
- Dry the button thoroughly.
If the earbud can charge, but still doesn`t turn on, please go to STEP 2.
If the earbud still cannot charge, please go to STEP 3.
Reset your xFit earbuds by doing the following:
1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device and remove TREBLAB xFit's from the list.
2. Turn the earbuds OFF.
3. Press and hold the MFB button on both earbuds for 9 seconds. You will see pink light and hear a sound prompt.
4. The earbuds will turn OFF automatically.
5. Put them back into the charging case. The red LEDs should light up on the earbuds.
6. Take the earbuds off from the charging case. They will turn ON automatically and connect to each other.
7. Pair the earbuds to the device.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!