If one of the earbuds is connected but has no sound, please make sure it IS connected: you should hear 'Connect left', 'Connect right' and 'Connected' from the earbuds during the pairing process (kindly go to STEP 2).
If the earbud cannot turn on, please check another section "One earbud doesn`t charge or turn on".
If one of the earbuds doesn`t say 'Connect left' or 'Connect right', please check another section "One earbud cannot connect".
Reset your xFit earbuds by following these steps:
1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device and remove TREBLAB xFit's from the list.
2. Turn the earbuds OFF.
3. Press and hold the MFB button on both earbuds for 9 seconds. You will see pink light and hear a sound prompt.
4. The earbuds will turn OFF automatically.
5. Put them back into the charging case. The red LEDs should light up on the earbuds.
6. Take the earbuds off from the charging case. They will turn ON automatically and connect to each other.
7. Pair the earbuds to the device.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!