If one earbud sounds quieter/worse than another one, please take the following steps:
1. check the equalizer preset on the source device. It might help to set the volume on your headphones. Check the balance on your player and adjust it until the two earbuds sound equally loud. To set the equalizer- typically, for a mobile, it is - Settings - Music - Equalizer. However, it depends on the brand of your device.
2. try to clean the speaker mesh on the earbud as earwax and dust accumulated on it can cause the volume difference.
3. check with another application (any other music player).
4. check with another device.
Reset your earbuds by following the steps below:
1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device and remove TREBLAB xFit's from the list.
2. Turn the earbuds OFF.
3. Press and hold the MFB button on both earbuds for 9 seconds. You will see pink light and hear a sound prompt.
4. The earbuds will turn OFF automatically.
5. Put them back into the charging case. The red LEDs should light up on the earbuds.
6. Take the earbuds off from the charging case. They will turn ON automatically and connect to each other.
7. Pair the earbuds to the device.
Once reset is done, please test the earbuds' performance.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!