1) Make sure the following conditions are met:
- Proper environment (no antennas, steel, a lot of other BT devices nearby)
- Clear path (no solid obstructions: walls, a lot of furniture, etc.)
- No other electronics on body (no walkie-talkies etc.)
- The headset is not running out of power.
2) If the issue persists, please try to connect the earbuds to another device.
Note 1: You can only connect and play audio from 1 device at a time. But you can store up to seven connected devices in the headphones pairing list.
Note 2: When you turn the earbuds ON, they will try to reconnect with the most-recently connected device. If reconnection does not happen automatically, the earbuds will try to find the next device in the pairing list.
Please reset your earbuds by the following steps:
1) Turn the earbuds OFF.
2) Press and hold the MFB button on both earbuds for 9 seconds. You will see pink light and hear a sound prompt.
3) The earbuds will turn OFF automatically.
4) Put them back into the charging case and then take them off.
5) Connect the headset to your source device:
- Take the earbuds out from the charging case. You will hear the 'Power ON' voice prompt, then 'Connect Left' and 'Connect Right' voice prompt a few seconds later.
- Activate Bluetooth on the device, scan/search for TREBLAB xFit, and click CONNECT.
- If prompted by your device to connect, select Yes.
- You will hear 'Connected'.
Once reset is done, please repeat STEP 1.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!