1) Make sure the following conditions are met:
- Proper environment (no antennas, steel, a lot of other BT devices nearby)
- Clear path (no solid obstructions: walls, a lot of furniture, etc.)
- No other electronics on body (no walkie-talkies etc.)
- The headset is not running out of power.
2) If the issue persists, please try to connect the earbuds to another device.
Note 1: You can only connect and play audio from 1 device at a time. But you can store up to seven connected devices in the headphones pairing list.
Note 2: When you turn the earbuds ON, they will try to reconnect with the most-recently connected device. If reconnection does not happen automatically, the earbuds will try to find the next device in the pairing list.
Please reset your earbuds by the following steps:
1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device and remove TREBLAB xFit's from the list.
2. Turn the earbuds OFF.
3. Press and hold the MFB button on both earbuds for 9 seconds. You will see pink light and hear a sound prompt.
4. The earbuds will turn OFF automatically.
5. Put them back into the charging case. The red LEDs should light up on the earbuds.
6. Take the earbuds off from the charging case. They will turn ON automatically and connect to each other.
7. Pair the earbuds to the device.
Once reset is done, please repeat STEP 1.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!