1) If the sound is somehow disappointing, kindly try checking the equalizer and application preset on your device. To set the equalizer- typically, for a mobile, it is - Settings - Music - Equalizer. However, it depends on the brand of your device. Also, there are many equalizer apps available to download.
Additionally, please, mind the source - bitrates of the track could dramatically reduce the final sound quality.
2) Make sure the following conditions are met:
- Proper environment (no antennas, steel, a lot of other BT devices nearby)
- Clear path (no solid obstructions: walls, a lot of furniture etc.)
- No other electronics on body (no walkie-talkies etc.)
- The earbuds are not running out of power.
3) Clean the earbuds and the ear tips by the following steps:
- make sure the earbuds are turned off and disconnected from your device or any power source.
- take a clean slightly damp washcloth and wipe down the earbuds/foam ear tips (We recommend using clear water, or detergent for electronics). Alternatively, you can use special cleaning wipes for electronics.
- dry the earbuds thoroughly.
- to clean the silicone ear tips, just remove them carefully, create a solution of warm soapy water, and wipe them down with a washcloth or fully submerging them in water.
4) Check the sound having connected the earbuds to another device.
Reset your earbuds by the following steps:
1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device and remove TREBLAB xFit's from the list.
2. Turn the earbuds OFF.
3. Press and hold the MFB button on both earbuds for 9 seconds. You will see pink light and hear a sound prompt.
4. The earbuds will turn OFF automatically.
5. Put them back into the charging case. The red LEDs should light up on the earbuds.
6. Take the earbuds off from the charging case. They will turn ON automatically and connect to each other.
7. Pair the earbuds to the device.
Once reset is done and the earbuds are reconnected to your device, please test their performance.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!