1. How do I clean the earbuds and the eartips?
To clean the earphones, please:
- Make sure the earbuds are turned off and disconnected from your device or any power source.
- Take a clean slightly damp washcloth and wipe down the earbuds. It is recommended to use either just water or a specially designed cleaning fluid sold for electronics. Alternatively, you can use special cleaning wipes for electronics.
- Dry the earbuds thoroughly.
To clean the ear tips, you will need to do the following:
- As for the foam ear tips, clean them the way you just did with the earbuds themselves.
- To clean the silicone ear tips, remove them carefully, create a solution of warm, soapy water, and wipe them down with a cloth or fully submerge them in water.
If you still have a question for our Customer Support regarding the maintenance and care of the X2 model, please click Contact Us.
If you experience any technical issue with your product, please click here.
If you want to return the product you don't like, please click here.
If you experience any issues with the delivery of your product, please click here.