1. Can I use the HD55 while it is charging?
Yes, you may use the HD55 speaker while it is charging.
2. What is the difference between the "Indoor" and "Outdoor" settings?
Indoor had better sounding bass. Outdoor focuses more on projecting the music outward, so there is less bass.
3. What is the AUX cable for?
You can use the AUX cable with: iPhones, iPods, iPads, Smartphones, Media Players, Tablets, MacBooks, Latpops/Ultrabooks™. Any device with a 3.5mm AUX port.
To play audio using the supplied audio cable, plug the cable from audio device to the “LINE IN” jack on the HD55.
4. Do you have an app for the HD55 speaker to manage the sound?
No, there is no TREBLAB application for managing the sound. However, there are many great equalizer apps available to download.
5. What is the NFC feature? How can I use it?
The NFC feature enables to establish the connection by bringing your device (with the NFC on) to the speaker within 4 cm (1.6 in) of each other. The module is located on the panel where the TREBLAB logo is (below the Mode button).
6. How can I lower the sound of the on/off cue or deactivate it?
There is no way to deactivate or lower this sound.
7. How to adjust minimum volume level?
To reduce volume, adjust the equalizer on your device and check if there are no installed apps for managing the sound which may affect volume level.
8. Can I accept phone calls with the speaker?
Yes, you can answer the calls and talk on the phone with TREBLAB HD55. Just touch the *POWER* button when someone’s calling and touch again to hang up.
9. Can I pair two speakers together?
No, it is not possible to pair 2 or more HD55 speakers together.
9. Does this speaker have a slot for a microSD?
No, the TREBLAB HD55 doesn't have a slot for a microSD. You can connect the HD55 to your devices via Bluetooth or Auxiliary Port (AUX).
10. Does the TREBLAB HD55 speaker have auto turn-off function?
Yes, the TREBLAB HD55 speaker will automatically turn itself OFF after some time of being left unused.
11. Does it have a remote control?
No, the HD55 speaker does not have a remote control. There are four Multi-functional buttons on it.
12. Is there any software updates offered for the HD55?
The Bluetooth module in the TREBLAB speaker adheres to the Bluetooth SIG protocols, and therefore there are no software updates offered.
If you still have a question for our Customer Support regarding the performance or functionality of the HD55 model, please click Contact Us.
If you experience any technical issue with your product, please click here.
If you want to return the product you don't like, please click here.
If you experience any issues with the delivery of your product, please click here.