1. Can I use the FX100 while it is charging?
Yes, you may use the FX100 speaker while it is charging.
2. What is the AUX cable for?
You can use the AUX cable with: iPhones, iPods, iPads, Smartphones, Media Players, Tablets, MacBooks, Laptops/Ultrabooks™. Any device with a 3.5mm AUX port.
To play audio using the supplied audio cable, plug the cable from the audio device to the “LINE IN” jack on the FX100.
3. Do you have an app for the FX100 speaker to manage the sound?
No, there is no TREBLAB application for managing the sound. However, there are many great equalizer apps available to download.
4. How to use the TREBLAB FX100 as a Power Bank?
Connect your device to the speaker’s power bank by plugging the charging cable into the USB port on the backside of the FX100. Press the “DC OUT” button to start charging.
5. How can I lower the sound of the on/off cue or deactivate it?
There is no way to deactivate or lower this sound.
6. How to adjust minimum volume level?
To reduce volume, adjust the equalizer on your device and check if there are no installed apps for managing the sound which may affect volume level.
7. Can I accept phone calls with the speaker?
Yes, you can answer the calls and talk on the phone with TREBLAB FX100. Just touch the *POWER* button when someone’s calling and touch again to hang up.
8. Can I pair two speakers together?
No, it is not possible to pair 2 or more FX100 speakers together.
However, it is possible to connect two FX100 speakers to the source device if it supports multiple active Bluetooth connections. The ability to pair 1 parent device with 2 or more speakers at one time depends on the parent device itself.
9. Does this speaker have a slot for a microSD?
No, the TREBLAB FX100 doesn't have a slot for a microSD. You can connect the FX100 to your devices via Bluetooth or Auxiliary Port (AUX).
10. Does the TREBLAB FX100 speaker have auto turn-off function?
Yes, the TREBLAB FX100 speaker will automatically turn itself OFF after some time of being left unused.
11. Does it have a remote control?
No, the FX100 speaker does not have a remote control. There are four Multi-functional buttons on it.
12. Is there any software updates offered for the FX100?
The Bluetooth module in the TREBLAB speaker adheres to the Bluetooth SIG protocols, and therefore there are no software updates offered.
If you still have a question for our Customer Support regarding the performance or functionality of the FX100 model, please click Contact Us.
If you experience any technical issue with your product, please click here.
If you want to return the product you don't like, please click here.
If you experience any issues with the delivery of your product, please click here.