1. Try checking the equalizer and application preset on your device.
Mind the source and the initial quality of the recording - bitrates of the track could dramatically reduce the final sound quality.
2. Make sure the following conditions are met:
- Proper environment (no antennas, steel, a lot of other BT devices nearby)
- Straight path (no solid obstructions between your device and the HD7: walls, a lot of furniture, etc.)
- The distance between them is less than 33 feet / 10 meters.
- The speaker’s battery level is more than 3%.
3. Pair the HD7 with another device to check whether the issue is internal. Try the sound in both Bluetooth and Line-In modes.
Reset your speaker by taking the following steps:
1. Turn OFF the HD7 and charge it for at least 30 min.
2. Make sure the AUX cable is not plugged in.
3. Disconnect the device from your speaker and remove HD7 from your device’s pairing list by clicking on “Forget this device”.
4. Reboot your device.
5. Turn ON the speaker.
6. Press the VOLUME + and VOLUME - buttons simultaneously and hold for 1 second.
7. Repeat the steps for pairing.
Once reset is done, test the speaker performance.
If the issue still persists and you need our assistance further, please click Contact Us. We will help!