Important: If LED indicator doesn`t light up red while charging, please check another section "Doesn`t charge at all".
If the LED indicator is red while charging, however, the speaker still doesn't turn on, follow the steps below:
1) Clean the charger cord "head" and the charging port on your HD7.
2) Try to charge the speaker for at least 3 hours with another charging cable/another power source/another adaptor (if available).
3) Check if the speaker works via Line-In mode.
Reset your speaker by taking the following steps:
1. Turn OFF the HD7 and charge it for at least 30 min.
2. Make sure the AUX cable is not plugged in.
3. Disconnect the device from your speaker and remove HD7 from your device’s pairing list by clicking on “Forget this device”.
4. Reboot your device.
5. Turn ON the speaker.
6. Press the VOLUME + and VOLUME - buttons simultaneously and hold for 1 second.
7. Repeat the steps for pairing.
If the issue still persists and you need our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will assist you.