1. Try checking the equalizer and application preset on your device.
Mind the source and the initial quality of the recording - bitrates of the track could dramatically reduce the final sound quality.
2. Make sure the following conditions are met:
- Proper environment (no antennas, steel, a lot of other BT devices nearby)
- Straight path (no solid obstructions between your device and the HD7: walls, a lot of furniture, etc.)
- The distance between them is less than 33 feet / 10 meters.
- The speaker’s battery level is more than 3%.
3. Pair the HD7 with another device to check whether the issue is internal. Try the sound in both Bluetooth and Line-In modes.
If you are still unsatisfied with the sound quality, please click Contact Us. Our team will be happy to assist you.