When you are using two HD7 speakers in TWS mode (pairing them together) and sound in speakers are cutting in and out, we strongly recommend keeping in mind the points below.
NOTE 1: One speaker (Master, left channel) should be paired with your device. The other (Slave, right channel) speaker is paired with the Master speaker.
Ensure both speakers are not charging at the moment you connect them and make sure the following conditions are met:
- Proper environment (no antennas, steel, no multiple other BT devices nearby)
- Straight path (no solid obstructions between your device and the HD7: walls, a lot of furniture, etc.)
- The distance between them is less than 33 feet / 10 meters.
- The speaker is not low on power.
Check the speakers' performance once you’ve connected them to another device.
NOTE 2: To get the most out of the TWS function and begin to listen to a true-stereo sound, we recommend placing the speakers and the source device equally distant from one another, forming a kind of triangle.
Perform a reset procedure for both speakers:
1) Please do the following for the Master speaker:
1. Turn OFF the HD7 and charge it for at least 30 min.
2. Make sure the AUX cable is not plugged in.
3. Disconnect the device from your speaker and remove HD7 from your device’s pairing list by clicking on “Forget this device”.
4. Reboot your device.
5. Turn ON the Master speaker.
6. Press the VOLUME + and VOLUME - buttons simultaneously and hold for 1 second.
7. Reboot the speaker.
8. Press and hold the POWER button for 3 seconds. You will hear the sound cue, and the LED will start flashing BLUE indicating that the speaker is in pairing mode.
9. Activate the Wireless Mode on your device (smartphone, tablet, laptop) and select TREBLAB HD7 from the Wireless devices list. Keep it within 3 feet / 1 meter of the speaker while pairing.
10. Once HD7 is successfully paired and connected, the LED will stop flashing and stay BLUE.
11. Turn OFF Bluetooth on your source device and turn the Master speaker OFF as well.
2) Pair the Slave speaker with the Master speaker by doing the following:
1. Place two speakers near each other (the distance should not be over 3 feet / 1 meter).
2. Power ON both speakers simultaneously. You will hear the “Power on” voice prompt, and the LED indicators will flash BLUE.
3. Double click the POWER button on one of the speakers. The LED indicator on this speaker will start flashing BLUE and GREEN indicating the pairing of the speakers.
4. Once paired, you will hear the “Stereo Mode” voice prompt, and one of the speaker’s LED indicator will slowly flash BLUE. The other speaker’s LED will turn BLUE.
5. Turn ON the Bluetooth mode on your smart device. The Master and Slave speakers will automatically connect to the source device.
Once troubleshooting is done, please repeat STEP 1.
If the issue still persists and you require our assistance further, please click Contact Us. We will help!