NOTE 1: One speaker (Master, left channel) should be paired with your device. The other (Slave, right channel) speaker is paired with the Master speaker.
Ensure the speakers are not charging at the moment you connect them and make sure the following conditions are met:
- Proper environment (no antennas, steel, a lot of other BT devices nearby)
- Straight path (no solid obstructions: walls, a lot of furniture, etc.)
- The distance between master and slave speakers is less than 33 feet / 10 meters.
NOTE 2: To get the most out of the TWS function and begin to listen to a true-stereo sound, we recommend placing the speakers and the source device equally distant from one another, forming a kind of triangle.
* to disable the TWS mode, please press and hold the VOLUME + and VOLUME - buttons simultaneously on one of the speakers while both speakers are ON until you hear the “Disconnected” voice prompt indicating the connection is lost.
First, follow these steps to connect the Master speaker to your source device:
1. Turn ON your speaker by pressing and holding the POWER button for 3 seconds. You will hear the sound cue, and the LED will start flashing BLUE indicating that the speaker is in pairing mode.
2. Activate the Wireless Mode on your device (smartphone, tablet, laptop).
3. Select TREBLAB HD7 from the Wireless devices list. Keep it within 3 feet / 1 meter of the speaker while pairing.
*If necessary, enter passcode 0000.
4. Once HD7 is successfully paired and connected, the LED will stop flashing and stay BLUE.
5. Turn OFF the Bluetooth on your source device, and turn the Master speaker OFF as well.
Now, follow these steps to connect the Slave speaker to the Master one:
1. Place two speakers near each other (the distance should not be over 3 feet / 1 meter).
2. Power ON both speakers simultaneously. You will hear the “Power on” voice prompt, and the LED indicators will flash BLUE.
3. Double click the POWER button on one of the speakers. The LED indicator on this speaker will start flashing BLUE and GREEN indicating the pairing of the speakers.
4. Once paired, you will hear the “Stereo Mode” voice prompt, and one of the speaker’s LED indicator will slowly flash BLUE. The other speaker’s LED will turn BLUE.
5. Turn ON the Bluetooth mode on your smart device. The Master and Slave speakers will automatically connect to the source device.
If you require our assistance further, please click Contact Us. We`re always happy to help.