Important: If you use the speaker in TWS mode (pairing two speakers together), check another section "TWS mode: Sound cutting in and out".
In order to resolve the connection issue of one speaker, please make sure that your speaker is not charging when you connect it to your device and that the following conditions are met:
- Proper environment (no antennas, steel, no multiple other BT devices nearby)
- Straight path (no solid obstructions between your device and the HD7: walls, a lot of furniture, etc.)
- The distance between them is less than 33 feet / 10 meters.
- The speaker is not low on power.
2) If the issue persists, please:
- check the speaker with another device.
- check it via both Bluetooth and LINE-IN mode.
NOTE: Make sure the speaker is not paired with any other device, as it can only pair with 1 device at a time. Please turn the Bluetooth OFF on other devices that the speaker was paired previously as it will automatically try to connect to the last connected device in a list.
Troubleshoot your speaker by completing the following steps:
1. Turn OFF the HD7 and charge it for at least 30 min.
2. Make sure the AUX cable is not plugged in.
3. Disconnect the device from your speaker and remove HD7 from your device’s pairing list by clicking on “Forget this device”.
4. Reboot your device.
5. Turn ON the speaker.
6. Press the VOLUME + and VOLUME - buttons simultaneously and hold for 1 second.
7. Repeat the steps for pairing.
Once reset is done, please repeat STEP 1.
If the issue still persists and you require our assistance further, please click Contact Us. Our support team is always here for you!