Please note that the TREBLAB xRun earphones are designed to be used during sports activities mainly. This means that while the earphones support phone calls, this is not the main function of the product.
We recommend using them for listening to music and making calls on the go. However, if you still think your microphone doesn’t work as it should, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
1) Check if the settings for incoming and outgoing calls on your device are set as required (refer to the pictures below: these are mic setting instructions for various operating systems such as Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android).
2) Make sure that the Mic slot of your device is not clogged with anything.
3) Ensure that the other person on the call has their volume on and that it’s loud enough.
4) Make sure the microphone is not covered/blocked by anything.
5) Clean the microphone with a small soft brush or with a slightly damp washcloth. Don’t let any liquid get inside the mic.
If the issue persists, please:
6) Check the mic performance after having connected the xRun to another device.
7) Check the microphone by calling different people.
To view a picture in its full size, please do right-click and open it in the new tab.
1) Kindly reset your pair by the following steps:
- Turn the earbuds on.
- While in pairing mode, press and hold POWER and Volume+ buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds until the LED flashes blue and red 3 times
- Now the earbuds are restored back to their factory settings and are ready to be paired again.
2) Once the reset is done, please:
- Check the mic performance after having connected the xRun to another device.
- Check the microphone by calling different people.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!