If your earphones don't hold a charge as mentioned in the specifications, please take the following steps:
1) Clean the charging port and the cable "head" with a small soft brush to remove debris.
2) Try to charge your earphones for at least 1 hour with:
- another charging cable
- another power source
- another adaptor (if any).
If the issue was resolved with another charging cable, please check another section "Defective charging cable".
Note 1: High humidity and extreme temperatures can cause the deformation of the device and affect battery performance.
Note 2: The maximum playtime (up to 9 hours) can be achieved when the following conditions are met:
- You’re using 50% of the maximum volume
- You have a good Bluetooth connection
- You’re not charging the earphones while using them (the charging time will be much longer)
- You’re not listening to music and answering phone calls at the same time
Note 3: If your earphones are more than 1 year old, their battery life may be reduced due to the natural lifecycle of the Li-ion battery."
Kindly reset your pair by the following steps:
1. Turn the earbuds on.
2. While in pairing mode, press and hold POWER and Volume+ buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds until the LED flashes blue and red 3 times.
3. Now the earbuds are restored back to their factory settings and are ready to be paired again.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!