Important: If the LED light changes from red to blue immediately when the charging begins, check another section "Charging too fast and not turning on".
If charging time lasts as expected and the earbuds still don't turn on, please follow the steps below to clean the POWER button:
- make sure the earbuds are turned off and disconnected from your device or any power source
- take a clean, slightly damp washcloth and wipe down the Power button. We recommend using either just water or a specially designed cleaning fluid sold for electronics. Alternatively, you can use special cleaning wipes for electronics
- dry the button thoroughly
Kindly reset your pair by the following steps:
1. Turn the earbuds on.
2. While in pairing mode, press and hold POWER and Volume+ buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds until the LED flashes blue and red 3 times
3. Now the earbuds are restored back to their factory settings and are ready to be paired again.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!