1) Check the equalizer and application preset on your device. To set the equalizer, typically, for a mobile, it is - settings - music - equalizer. However, it depends on the brand of your device. Also, there are many equalizer apps available to download.
Keep in mind that the bitrates of the track could dramatically reduce the sound quality.
2) Ensure the following conditions are met:
- Proper environment (no antennas, steel, or multiple other devices nearby)
- Clear path (no solid obstructions: walls, furniture, etc.)
- You’re not carrying any other electronics on you (no walkie-talkies, etc.)
- The earbuds are not low on power.
3) Clean the earbuds and the ear tips by the following steps:
- make sure the earbuds are turned off and disconnected from your device or any power source
- take a clean, slightly damp washcloth and wipe down the earbuds/foam ear tips (We recommend using either just water or a specially designed cleaning fluid sold for electronics). Alternatively, you can use special cleaning wipes for electronics
- dry the earbuds/foam ear tips thoroughly
- to clean the silicone ear tips, just remove them carefully, create a solution of warm soapy water, and wipe them down with a washcloth or fully submerge them in water.
Please note that even the best earbuds can sound awful and quickly become uncomfortable if they're too loose, too tight, or aren't seated well in your ear.
Kindly reset your pair by the following steps:
1. Turn the earbuds on.
2. While in pairing mode, press and hold POWER and Volume+ buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds until the LED flashes blue and red 3 times.
3. Now the earbuds are restored back to their factory settings and are ready to be paired again.
Once reset is done, please reconnect the earbuds to your device and test their performance.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!