1) Ensure the earbuds are not charging at the moment when you connect them to your device.
2) Make sure the following conditions are met:
- Proper environment (no antennas, steel, or multiple other devices nearby)
- Clear path (no solid obstructions: walls, furniture, etc.)
- You’re not carrying any other electronics on you (no walkie-talkies, etc.)
- The earbuds are not low on power.
3) If the issue persists, please try to connect the earbuds to another device.
NOTE: xRun model can only pair with two devices at a time, so make sure it is not paired with any other devices. When you turn the earbuds ON, they will try to reconnect with the most-recently connected device. If reconnection does not happen automatically, the earbuds will try to find the next device in the pairing list.
Kindly troubleshoot your pair by the following steps:
- While in pairing mode, press and hold the POWER and Volume+ buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds, until the LED flashes blue and red 3 times. Doing so will force the headset to forget previously paired devices.
- Repeat the steps for pairing:
1. Press and hold the POWER button on the right earbud for 1 second. You will hear the “Power ON” voice prompt, and “PAIRING” a few seconds later (LED will flash red and blue rapidly). Release your finger.
2. Activate the wireless connection option on your device and select TREBLAB xRun from the device list.
3. Once the xRun is successfully paired and connected, you will hear a “CONNECTED” voice prompt, and the LED will start flashing blue every 5 seconds.
Alternatively, you may disconnect the device from your headset and remove the TREBLAB xRun from your device’s pairing list. Try to pair again.
Once reset is done, please repeat STEP 1.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!