Important: If the issue affects one earbud only, kindly check another section "One earbud doesn`t work".
To fix the connection issue of both earbuds, please take the following steps:
1) Ensure the following conditions are met:
- Proper environment (no antennas, steel, or multiple other devices nearby)
- Clear path (no solid obstructions: walls, furniture, etc.)
- You’re not carrying any other electronics on you (no walkie-talkies, etc.)
- The earbuds are not low on power.
2) If the issue persists, please:
- Check the earbuds with another application (any other music player app)
- Pair them with another device.
Kindly troubleshoot your pair by the following steps:
- While in pairing mode, press and hold the POWER and Volume+ buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds, until the LED flashes blue and red 3 times. Doing so will force the headset to forget previously paired devices.
- Repeat the steps for pairing:
1. Press and hold the POWER button on the right earbud for 1 second. You will hear the “Power ON” voice prompt, and “PAIRING” a few seconds later (LED will flash red and blue rapidly). Release your finger.
2. Activate the wireless connection option on your device and select TREBLAB xRun from the device list.
3. Once xRun is successfully paired and connected, you will hear a “CONNECTED” voice prompt, and the LED will start flashing blue every 5 seconds.
Alternatively, you may disconnect the device from your headset and remove TREBLAB xRun from your device’s pairing list. Try to pair again.
Once reset is done, please repeat STEP 1.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!