If your earbuds don't hold a charge as mentioned in the specifications, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
1) clean the charging port and the charging cable "head" with a small soft brush.
2) try charging the dock with another micro-USB cable, another power source/another adaptor (if any).
3) clean the charging pins on the charging dock and contacts on the earbuds when they are TURNED OFF: take a clean slightly damp washcloth and wipe them down (We recommend using clear water, or detergent for electronics).
If the issue was resolved with another charging cable, please check the section "Defective charging cable".
Note 1: High humidity and extreme temperatures can cause the deformation of the device and affect battery performance.
Note 2: The earbuds themselves have ipx4 (sweatproof) rating, the charging dock is not sweatproof/waterproof.
Note 3: X2 earbuds have up to 5 hours of playtime plus an additional 5 hours if you use the charging dock. You get about 10 hours with the dock used. The maximum playtime can be achieved when the conditions below are met:
- 50% of maximum volume;
- no apps used, no voice assistants (Siri, GVS);
- not listening to music and answering phone calls at the same time.
- charging the earphones as per instruction (do not overcharge them, use the supplied charging cable);
Note 4: The charge of the dock is enough to fully charge the earphones twice.
Note 5: If your earbuds are more than 1 year old, their battery life may be reduced due to the natural lifecycle of the Li-ion battery.
Kindly reset your earbuds by the following steps:
- Please ensure that your TREBLAB X2 are fully charged.
- Go to ALL your devices the earbuds were ever paired with and delete TREBLAB X2 from the lists by clicking 'Forget this device' in Bluetooth menus.
- Power the device off and on. TREBLAB X2 earbuds will be deleted.
- Take TREBLAB X2 off the charging dock and turn them ON.
- Press and hold both buttons (POWER and MODE) on each earbud for 5 seconds to restore the factory settings. (You will hear the “beep” sound once and then twice again. LED indicators should start flashing.)
- Power OFF the earbuds, then turn back ON, and follow instructions for pairing with one device only:
1. Press and hold the POWER button on the right earbud. You will hear the "Power ON" voice prompt, and "Pairing" a few seconds later (LED will flash red and blue rapidly). Release your finger.
2. Activate Bluetooth on the device, scan/search for TREBLAB X2, and click CONNECT.
3. You will hear "Connected" from the right earbud. (LED indicator will flash blue every 7 seconds).
4. Press and hold the POWER button on the left earbud until you hear the "POWER ON" voice prompt in the left earbud. Release your finger.
5. Wait for 5-10 sec., and the left earbud will automatically connect to the right earbud.
6. You will hear “Connected” from the left earbud after connecting (LED indicators on both earbuds will flash blue every 7 seconds).
Once reset is done, please fully charge your earbuds and test their battery performance.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!