1) All the headphones with the dynamic drivers need to be burnt in. Please leave the earbuds playing some music at 75% volume for about 15 hours (will need several recharges). This will allow them to sound as it was designed. If you do not want to wait, the sound will equalize itself during the normal operation after some time.
2) If the sound is somehow disappointing, kindly try checking the equalizer and application preset on your device. To set the equalizer- typically, for a mobile, it is - settings - music - equalizer. However, it depends on the brand of your device. Also, there are many equalizer apps available to download.
Additionally, please, mind the source - bitrates of the track could dramatically reduce the final sound quality.
3) Make sure the following conditions are met:
- Proper environment (no antennas, steel, a lot of other BT devices nearby)
- Clear path (no solid obstructions: walls, a lot of furniture, etc.)
- No other electronics on body (no walkie-talkies etc.)
- The earbuds are not running out of power.
4) Clean the earbuds and the ear tips by the following steps:
- make sure the earbuds are turned off and disconnected from your device or any power source.
- take a clean slightly damp washcloth and wipe down the earbuds/foam ear tips (We recommend using clear water, or detergent for electronics). Alternatively, you can use special cleaning wipes for electronics.
- dry the earbuds/foam ear tips thoroughly.
- to clean the silicone ear tips, just remove them carefully, create a solution of warm soapy water, and wipe them down with a washcloth or fully submerging them in water.
5) Check the sound having connected the earbuds to another device.
If you are still unsatisfied with the sound quality, please click Contact Us. We will gladly assist you!