1) If the sound is somehow disappointing, kindly try checking the equalizer and application preset on your device. To set the equalizer- typically, for a mobile, it is - settings - music - equalizer. However, it depends on the brand of your device. Also, there are many equalizer apps available to download.
Additionally, please, mind the source - bitrates of the track could dramatically reduce the final sound quality.
2) Make sure the following conditions are met:
- Proper environment (no antennas, steel, a lot of other BT devices nearby)
- Clear path (no solid obstructions: walls, a lot of furniture, etc.)
- No other electronics on body (no walkie-talkies etc.)
- The earbuds are not running out of power.
3) Clean the earbuds and the ear tips by the following steps:
- make sure the earbuds are turned off and disconnected from your device or any power source.
- take a clean slightly damp washcloth and wipe down the earbuds/foam ear tips (We recommend using clear water, or detergent for electronics). Alternatively, you can use special cleaning wipes for electronics.
- dry the earbuds/foam ear tips thoroughly.
- to clean the silicone ear tips, just remove them carefully, create a solution of warm soapy water, and wipe them down with a washcloth or fully submerging them in water.
4) Check the sound having connected the earbuds to another device.
Kindly reset your earbuds by the following steps:
- Please ensure that your TREBLAB X2 are fully charged.
- Go to ALL your devices the earbuds were ever paired with and delete TREBLAB X2 from the lists by clicking 'Forget this device' in Bluetooth menus.
- Power the device off and on. TREBLAB X2 earbuds will be deleted.
- Take TREBLAB X2 off the charging dock and turn them ON.
- Press and hold both buttons (POWER and MODE) on each earbud for 5 seconds to restore the factory settings. (You will hear the “beep” sound once and then twice again. LED indicators should start flashing.)
- Power OFF the earbuds, then turn back ON, and follow instructions for pairing with one device only:
1. Press and hold the POWER button on the right earbud. You will hear the “Power ON” voice prompt, and “Pairing” a few seconds later (LED will flash red and blue rapidly). Release your finger.
2. Activate Bluetooth on the device, scan/search for TREBLAB X2, and click CONNECT.
3. You will hear “Connected” from the right earbud. (LED indicator will flash blue every 7 seconds).
4. Press and hold the POWER button on the left earbud until you hear the “POWER ON” voice prompt in the left earbud. Release your finger.
5. Wait for 5-10 sec., and the left earbud will automatically connect to the right earbud.
6. You will hear “Connected” from the left earbud after connecting (LED indicators on both earbuds will flash blue every 7 seconds).
Once reset is done and the earbuds are reconnected to your device, please test their performance.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!