To pair the speaker with your device, please make sure the speaker is not charging at the moment and follow the troubleshooting steps below:
1) Make sure the following conditions are met:
- Proper environment (no antennas, steel, a lot of other BT devices nearby)
- Straight path (no solid obstructions between your device and the FX100: walls, a lot of furniture etc.)
- The distance between them is less than 33 feet / 10 meters.
- The speaker is not running out of power.
2) If the issue persists, please check the speaker with another device.
NOTE:Make sure the speaker is not paired with any other device, as it can only pair with 1 device at a time. Please turn the Bluetooth off on other devices that the speaker was paired previously as it will automatically try to connect to the last connected device in a list.
Kindly reset the speaker by performing the following steps:
1. Turn off the FX100 and charge it for at least 30 min.
2. Make sure the AUX cable is not plugged in.
3. Go to the Bluetooth menu on your source device and delete all saved devices from the list by clicking on "Forget this device".
4. Turn off your source device then and then turn it back on.
5. Turn off the FX100 then turn it back on.
6. Switch the FX100 to the pairing mode and follow the instruction for connecting.
Once reset is done, please repeat STEP 1.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!