If your speaker doesn't hold a charge as mentioned in the specifications, please:
1) Clean the charging port and the cable "head" with a small soft brush to remove debris.
2) Try to charge your speaker for at least 2 hours with:
- another charging cable;
- another power source;
- another adaptor (if any).
If the issue was resolved with another charging cable, please check another section "Defective charging cable".
Note 1: High humidity and extreme temperatures can cause the deformation of the device and affect battery performance.
Note 2: The speaker provides maximum playtime (up to 10 hours) at medium volume (60%) on one full battery charge.
Note 3: If your speaker is more than 1 year old, its battery life may be reduced due to the natural lifecycle of the Li-ion battery.
Note 4: The battery life is influenced by the source device, the distance between the source device and speaker as well.
Please reset the speaker by performing the following steps:
1. Turn off the HD55 and charge it for at least 30 min.
2. Make sure the AUX cable is not plugged in.
3. Go to the Bluetooth menu on your source device and delete all saved devices from the list by clicking on "Forget this device".
4. Turn off your source device then and then turn it back on.
5. Turn off the HD55 then turn it back on.
6. Switch the HD55 to the pairing mode and follow the instruction for connecting.
Once reset is done, please fully charge your speaker and test its battery performance.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!