1) If the sound is somehow disappointing, kindly try checking the equalizer and application preset on your device.
Additionally, please, mind the source - bitrates of the track could dramatically reduce the final sound quality.
2) Check the playback mode (indoor or outdoor) - there is a significant difference between both and the wrong choice can affect the sound quality dramatically.
3) Make sure the following conditions are met:
- Proper environment (no antennas, steel, a lot of other BT devices nearby)
- Straight path (no solid obstructions between your device and the HD55: walls, a lot of furniture, etc.)
- The distance between them is less than 33 feet / 10 meters.
- The speaker’s battery level is more than 3%.
4) Connect the speaker to another device to see if the issue is common.
5) Check the sound via both Bluetooth and LINE-IN mode.
Kindly reset the speaker by performing the following steps:
1. Turn off the HD55 and charge it for at least 30 min.
2. Make sure the AUX cable is not plugged in.
3. Go to the Bluetooth menu on your source device and delete "Treblab" from the list by clicking on "Forget this device".
4. Turn off your source device then and then turn it back on.
5. Turn off the HD55 then turn it back on.
6. Switch the HD55 to the pairing mode and follow the instruction for connecting.
Once reset is done, please test the speaker performance.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!