1) If the sound is somehow disappointing, kindly try checking the equalizer and application preset on your device.
Additionally, please, mind the source and the initial quality of the recording - bitrates of the track could dramatically reduce the final sound quality.
2) Make sure the following conditions are met:
- Proper environment (no antennas, steel, a lot of other BT devices nearby)
- Straight path (no solid obstructions between your device and the HD77: walls, a lot of furniture, etc.)
- The distance between them is less than 33 feet / 10 meters.
- The speaker’s battery level is more than 3%.
3) Connect the speaker to another device to see if the issue is common.
4) Check the sound via both Bluetooth and LINE-IN mode.
If you are still unsatisfied with the sound quality, please click Contact Us. We will gladly assist you!