Important: If LED indicators don't flash red while charging, please check another section "Doesn't charge at all".
If LED indicators are red while charging, however, the speaker still doesn`t turn on, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:
1) Clean the charger cord "head" and the charging port on the speaker with a small soft brush to remove debris.
2) Try to charge the speaker for at least 2 hours with:
- another charging cable;
- another power source;
- another adaptor (if any).
3) Check if the speaker works via Line-In mode.
Please perform a reset procedure:
1. Turn off the HD77 and charge it for at least 2 hours.
2. Go to the Bluetooth menu on your source device and delete all saved devices from the list by clicking on “Forget this device”.
3. Turn off your source device then and then turn it back on.
4. Turn on the speaker
5. Press and hold the VOLUME UP and VOLUME DOWN buttons on the HD77 simultaneously for 5 seconds.
6. Repeat the steps for pairing.
If the issue still persists and you want our further assistance, please click Contact Us. We will help!